The 1000 Day App
- The 1000-day app has been designed to be used by field workers to collect real time data, from targeted nutrition programs of malnourished pregnant mothers and for the community treatment of acute malnutrition in children (CMAM). This is the first time that such technology has been used in the field. The first version has been trialled on the ground since June 2015.
- We are currently in the middle of a funding application to develop the redesigned version. This is being developed for non-commercial purposes and we hope it will bring monitoring of targeted nutrition programs into the 21st century
- A special word of thanks: Mothers first has been fortunate to partner with three businesses to develop the first prototype of this smart phone application. This prototype has been trialled in the field in Varanasi for the past 18 months. All three companies have given of their time and expertise at no cost, to bring the application to this stage
- ADA Security Cork Ireland Can you take out the graphs
- Acumen Devon England
- Design Partners Wicklow Ireland